Tweezzle is a cute, fun, and highly addictive puzzle game. The game is played by moving little birds out of the way so you can enjoy the view. Each view contains a beautiful background image. The birds can be removed by lining up three of them. When birds are removed, the part of the view they were blocking appears. The goal of the game is to make the view completely visible.
The full game features three playing modes, varying in tactics, speed, and difficulty:
- Classic mode: start with a completely dark background and keep removing birds until it is completely visible. When a view is cleared, a new level starts with a different view. More types of birds appear as you keep clearing views. Beware though, as some of them might get trapped in birdcages! Other birds may get the flu, and you have to be fast to prevent it from spreading to the other birds...
- Challenge mode: start with a clear view and try to keep it like that as the birds slowly start blocking parts of the view. The game finishes when the view is completely blocked.
- Endurance mode: play the game as long as you can. You can never get stuck and no birds can get trapped.
- Fully sensitive to gravity; play in any direction you like and explore new tactics
- Beautiful professional quality photographs
- Bird cages and a special punk bird
- Bird flu; stop it before it spreads!
- Three different games with totally different tactics
- Get hints
- Automatic saving of games